• Cocoon
    Cocoon
    Same in France where the pegasos is much popular than AOne/OS4. Nobody want to buy a machine with such problems with the operating system.

But these events are normal. BBRV said that he hasn't paid for this year of morphos development as he doesn't ask them anything. So It's normal they won't give their one year work for free!
    I don't find any reason for them to give ambient and MUI updates for free to Genesi who hasn't employed/paid them...

So where is the polemic? Genesi don't pay for an update and they don't give it. All is normal in business terms.
    The internal problem is about what they say in morphos.net, but I don't want to know if It's true that BBRV promise them some amounts...It's really an Genesi internal problem I don't want to know anything about it. Or if they want to communicate efficiently they should tell us who is owning what in morphos and licences morphos is developped under. They also can speak about their promises to the MOS Team and the most important point : WHY THEY ARE WAITING FOR MONEY IF THEY DON'T WORK OR HAVE NO CONTRACTS WITH GENESI???????????????????

Thanx to answer that, then we will have a better view or stop talking about it...

[ Edited by tetuzo on 2004/11/18 8:56 ]
    When Dre@ms Com3 Tru3!!!
  • »18.11.04 - 07:52
    Profile Visit Website