• Cocoon
    Cocoon
    I have been talking with some random people in the Open Source and Free Software world about MorphOS (just some promotion smalltalks). And they are quite aware of the current situation and started to make quite insulting jokes like this is what happens if things are kept Closed Source. And even after explaining them the situation (more or less) telling them that the two people involved are not necessary speaking for every MorphOS developer and participant makes them even joking more. They ough to believe what's written on morphos.net rather than being interested in the global picture. I think that morphos.net must be shut down or the old page returned because it's more than hurting. Hurting the name Amiga, hurting the name MorphOS, hurting the entire movement. If you plan to cooperate with people from the Open Source and Free Software world then they advise and tell you that they are not interested to work with you anymore because it would just waste their time to help one for an OS that is dead (as people declare it). Please accept my rationale feedback here. You can't go out somewhere to someones IRC channel without getting a red face or feel stupid as soon as you mention MorphOS.
  • »18.11.04 - 01:59
    Profile Visit Website