• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    MorphDelf
    I fully agree with you tokai. Best post in whole thread :) I also bought PegasosII because of MorphOS, not Linux.

If I wanted to run Linux, I could buy a PC for the half of the price.. but this is not the case for me. I bought PegasosII because of MorphOS.

Genesi will loose everything if they dont come up from the grave and say, "hey.. were having problems, we will solve them and give you the money which you request".

Genesi!!!!!! The developers of the OS is the most important thing which exsists. Without them, like me. There would be no OS.

I thank all of the MorphOS developers for beeing here. I really, really love of all the work you do.. EVEN as my PegasosII is not stable yet ;) It works and I do love MorphOS. And I want to do anything to get MorphOS keep burning in everyones hearts in this small, but unique community.

I want Genesi to stand up and tell the community and stop lying etc. I was promissed a PegasosII board for free by bbrv, but never got it. I bought it instead. I infact bought 2 PegasosII motherboards.

bbrv, you have to stop ignoring people. Stop promising things which you can't. Genesi is sure a good name, but with this wave, your just destroing everyone hearts and in the deepest mind, thats not your will.

I hope that things will be cleared out. I love you all MorphOS users,.. white or black, blue or red. Your fantastic by bringing this platform a good one. Now its Genesi turn to make us proud, not a false company.

MorphOS is the bluebutterfly that I will allways protect no matter what.

Regards,
    Michal, www.amitopia.tk

[ Edited by MorphDelf on 2004/11/16 14:29 ]
  • »16.11.04 - 13:26
    Profile Visit Website