• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    DoctorMorbius_FP
    As always, the opinion of takemehomegrandma is carefully thought, expressed, weighted, and well-balanced. He is able to look deeply at the core of the facts and elucidate all the details.

And as always I agree 100% with him (I'm sorry, takemehomegrandma, but I'm mostly silent, so never told you this before).

Now that the real problem is known to everyone, it is time to find a solution once and for all. The direction to follow in the future must be chosen as soon as possible, because further delays could be catastrophic for the future of the platform, IMHO.

I hope all the parts involved will meditate as much as possible before adopting their ultimate decisions.

Somebody, like me, could lose almost 20 years of his life with Amiga-like computers. But this is not terribly important, anyway, because I had much fun in those years.

The thing that all of us could really lose is much, much more: the DREAM, that extraordinary dream which incredibly allowed us to stay here together until now...