• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    serge
    Hi BBRV,

First I want tell Ilove the couple of PEG/MOS.

But this are not clrear with genesi responsabilities.

first you tell this about thendic and you tell this peoples are
    demanding theyr money to the wrong company because genesi is not
    thendic,:

Quote:

bbrv wrote:

Some of the people referenced at the start of this email had agreements with the former company we funded in France. That company was closed. Any valid claims were honored and paid in accordance with French law. It fact, former employees were compensated (and are still) under the French social system. It is very unfortunate that situation did not resolve itself as we intended it to. We lost alot of money, time and effort there. We hope you won't forget everything we did do in that period.

Best regards,
    Raquel and Bill :-)

[ Edited by bbrv on 2004/11/15 13:08 ]

but later you tell this :
    Quote:

This all boils down to a community of people that share a vision for what MorphOS could be. That only happens when the whole contributing team shares the same vision and the responsibility to make it happen. We don't think this is the way to work. We have traded may emails with David and he and the others have been paid as much as we could afford to pay them. For example, David was paid $2000 in September.

Hi MagicM, we have not dropped any one. It looks like they have dropped us...:-) We have always explained to David and Stefan that if they were part of the future they would be paid, but that after everything that happened last year this would take time. People are still being paid. The ones that are *helping* are first. We have all the documentation and we will make it public at the right time if need be.

R&B

So, if I understand, you are doing your best , but the money that are
    demanded is not just a dream or somthing like that. This money is just
    money you have to pay to your employees. So in conclusion, your are
    mising money, you cant pay your employees and they dont want send
    theyr work : morpohs. So, the pice that are not working good on this
    puzzle is Genesi.

Please, stop telling to us about your money problems.
    Pay your employees if you can. If you cant and they decid to stop developing MOS then tell it to us clearly, but dont let us waitting during long months "years" whishing and angle will fall from the sky to save you projects.

If bought my PEG I then the PEG II, it was because of MOS existence. If MOS desapere, I'll stop using it.

[ Edited by serge on 2004/11/15 23:11 ]
  • »15.11.04 - 21:31