• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    poundsmack
    oh great right when i get a peg now the crisis polls come back and its all gona end........
    ok here is how i see it and anyone who knows better can correct me where i am wrong if i am wrong
    1). Genesi had some financial issues and there were some payment problems
    2). the above issue is trying ot be resolved and is a priority and is being fixed as we speak
    3). with freescales high interest in the peg genesi has a future (unless they sell out to freescale and then were all screwd)
    4). money is startgint o come back in and freescale is helping genesi in multile areas with the giving away boards to developers and what not (true freescale is way more interested in linux on the peg more than MOS but they still think MOS is cool and want ot help at least a little bit)
    5). the plans for a laptop and other new inovations seem promising. true in the pas there were many of those adeas (almost all of them) that didnt go through (game machine, pear pc, gaurdian, a lot more i wont name) but now there is more coperate backing (aka freescale, IBM)

the ball is rolling and it is gaining momentem again....lets not put obsticles in its path shall we :-)
    "Poundsmack, official morphzone thread creator" -LorD
    "Wanna be lord of the avatars." -JKD
  • »15.11.04 - 09:07
    Profile Visit Website