• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    pixie
    by Acill on 2004/8/13 18:05:55
    Quote:

I still think I like PegasosPPC.com just because its the "home" site that links to all the others. Genesi has some good information on it, it looks real professional, and its not hard to navigate.

I was talking about the afiliates ones... and as for cloning the main site funcionality and aspect, as good as the main site might be, doesn't quite rock my world either, seen that, been there... I do like the main site don't get me wrong, by this very same reason I also like those affiliated ones who share with it its design...

Besides I bet all that had to be said about PegasosPPC has already been said over and over...

I find the swiss very appealing, when I show my friends something about pegasos I either take them to the Swiss or to GenesiPPC, Swiss one for showing how the machine could look (case and such), PegasosPPC for better explanation of the technology.

But still the question remains, after all should all of them mantain the identity with PegasosPPC site or, should they be allowed to have it's own identity... It's shown that it could be done well, but wouldn't it be better to share a commun design, a commun ground!?
    pixie - writing from a paradise called Portugal
  • »14.08.04 - 14:51