• Cocoon
    Cocoon
    Polyhead
    Quote:

racist or homophobic remarks?

dude.. you just say that becuase you know you will NEVER suck #### as good as me. ((not that you probably want to suck ####.. but just saying)

Quote:

fight nature's law of minimal energyconsumption ;)

You just need a healthy dose of insomnia in your life, will take care of that. Just finished building an amplfier switch, to switch my speakers between the 3 amps i have so i could do instant comparison. All relay driven, connects the amps that aren't in use to an 8 ohm load so that they don't fry... pretty damn sweet if I do say so myself.

Quote:

he states living in Oregon,

I do.. and actually.. i'm the guy that took a trip to doomy's house! .. I can't catch the ####er home.. i've got a sandwhich for him.

Quote:

Sorry but I am not that crazy to cut a piece from a multi-layer PCB so that it will physically fit inside a tiny case (like he insists doing)

when the hell did i insist that? did doomy say some stupid #### like that? I ws gonna just kick his ass over the low level format thing.. but i'll ####ing give him another kick in the jaw, IE make sure both sides are broken for something like that.

Quote:

can we lock this thread?

If and only if i get shave your crotch sweetypie.

Quote:

iece of crap for that you need a soldering iron to keep working.

funny you shoudl say that, your so goddamn clueless you don't realize your 3000 was the peice of ####, it did need soldering to keep running. Thankfully on the peg the battery is socket. .. tell.. how do your socks taste jackass?

Quote:

mainly because they have long ago given up to consider their computer a helpful tool for supporting someone's living.

I dunno.. IMO its only these stupid unbathed hippy open source coders (can that be a registered racial slur too?) that expect their software to make peoples lives better. I'm a self servering asshole, this is true. Programing software just for the sake of helping others just results in #### software (I'll use the open source community as an example again). Actually i'm all for helping people, but its the give a man a hog and he will eat for a week. Teach him to farm pigs he'll eat for life.. but smell like hog ####. Its a no win situation in the end so you just pick the one you can put up with. Him bumming food off you every week, or the putz smelling like hog ####.. its a tough decision.. i've made mine though.

Quote:

I'm not keeping all the tools around that I'd require for bicycle repair, only some screwdrivers and an oilcan, but not more.

uhh.. dude.. about $120 in tools is all it takes.. about 8 different ones, a pair of cone wrenches, a bottom bracket tool, a good set of allens, a spoke wrench, a sprocket wrench (if you have shimano, spanner if your old school), a sprocket holder (long handle with a chain on one end), and a chain wrench. Thats about all it takes... bike stands don't hurt though (fucking sweet infact). Guess my view of that is lopsided, i work as a machinist, I already own $3000 in tools. Oh add crank puller to that list.. bottom bracket isn't coming out none too easy with the damn crank arms still on it :)

Quote:

Tone it down a bit on the ethenol drenched comments.

*polyhead hides the LOX*
    -Polyhead-
  • »24.03.04 - 07:18
    Profile Visit Website