• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Van_M
    Quote:

Umm... Polyhead isn't Doommaster. Polyhead has been on Moobunny for years... Oh, and I don't think you'd hear anything homophobic from him. :P

Ok if that's true then it's my bad. The language he uses is quite identical with Doomy's, he states living in Oregon, and he uses to swagger all the time about his hardware skills (soldering pieces etc.) like Doomy.

Quote:

Actually, when taking out the #### and #####, it's kinda true what polyhead says. People, at least where I'm from, tend to sit around and wait for solutions to come to them, instead of doing something creative to sort their situation. Yes, I'm like that :) Yes, I'm trying to change that. But sigh, it's hard to fight nature's law of minimal energyconsumption ;)

Sorry but I am not that crazy to cut a piece from a multi-layer PCB so that it will physically fit inside a tiny case (like he insists doing)! Especially if it is obsolete/rare Amiga hardware. And above all I don't like his overall attitude that goes like "Hey I know more than you therefore I got the right to insult you, you #####ng #####rd, ####su##er, s## ## a ##ch!".
    No now that I think about it again this guy must be Doomy, AKA Polyhead, AKA Amiga2000King, AKA.....
  • »23.03.04 - 22:00