• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    zephar123
    If they can sell morphos on the mac there not worried about peg sales. AS software is 100% markup. If they can sell morph os for 150 dollars to mac customers. Trust me they coudl care less about the hardware. THere is much more money is selling the os then there ever is in the hardware. Thats why microcrap is so rich .
    Also keep in mind currently peg is selling more systems then they can produce with software you dont have that problem. Plus your getting your name out there. Once they have morph os on there desktop a year or two down the road if they love it they will want to buy a peg4 or 5 or what ever it is then. So no not only did they sell the os and make money, but from that money have the money to produce better machines and for less money that the people who bought morph for there computer will now want to buy and will be available to buy.

Also keep in mind it was mention that they are planning on selling the pegasasus hardware to servers. If that plan works it will also drive up things.

Trust me when I tell you there market plan is sound.

However I agree with the tvtop idea aswell infact in the yahoo news yesterday there is a company paying big bucks look for a good tv top idea.
  • »10.03.04 - 21:23
    Profile Visit Website