• Just looking around
    Quote:

Flash wrote:
    Great game, what will be cost for amiga platforms?

I haven't decided yet.

Basically, I would like to keep it the same, or at least close to the same as the PC version, like one possibility would be to ask a bit more from Amiga versions, but include the PC version in the deal to justify the higher price.

But my main worry about the pricing is how it affects other Amiga game makers. For quite many have lately been selling their games for 20+ euros prices as far as I have noticed, which has probably been a necessity to make any sense for them to make those games.

Therefore I am wondering if I release my game cheaper than others, then will it affect their sales and possibilities to make games in the future?
    For basically even the highest price that I have been thinking for the PC-version has been 14.99, and right now I feel unlikely to pick that one as the pricing, but more likely one of the cheaper prices that I have been thinking.

I have been pondering on PC sides pricing a bit because there are these two sides to a coin. lower price, when successful, will sell the game more, but it might also backfire by making the game seem cheap in quality too, while a higher price might make people trust the game as being good better, but it might also make it too expensive to buy.
  • »23.08.23 - 16:06
    Profile Visit Website