Kronos
    4th alpha

http://www.steamdraw.homepage.t-online.de/PanelApp.lha

Added a PrefsApp (needs to in the same directory) which is mostly working (rest is disabled).

It can (and should only be) started from the panel's contextmenu and will take a short moment to load.
    Before that panel files are copied to RAM:t which isn't really used and might go away later.

PanelPrefs calls back to "panel2.library" in PanelApp which at the moment has no safeguards, so closing PanelApp before PanelPrefs will make you crash and burn.

I also kinda did locale without localization. At 1st I had just opened ambient's catalog which mostly worked but crashed when you set it to english as I hadn't included the buildin strings. Ambient has a metric s##tload of those which would have inflated binary size.

So I wrote a LUA script that pulled just the used strings and placed them in the source code, at a later time I will simple parse through all the translation files to generate Panel specific ones (which could then be used by actual translators as a starting point for further support).

Next step will be the rest of the prefs options, D&D for the listtree synced with the panel and maybe an attempt at an external class.
  • »05.04.24 - 16:14