• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ Andreas - Your suspicions as to it merely being a 60 character limit on the topic heading, actually seems to be the governing factor as to allow the topic to pass the criteria to allow it to be created.

My suspicion that it was the 3 little words - Icons, Window, All does not seem to pass that test or be the critical factor in allowing the topic to be created, as I have now added those words to the topic title, so the 60 character limit seems to be the defining factor, as you stated, and I acknowledge your reasoning as being the correct one in this matter.

I have reduced the title topic heading to 50 characters, from what was 77 characters - which was the highest probablity of being the reason I couldn't get the topic to be accepted into the forum posts in the first place.

I did not know there was a 60 character heading limit, but now I do I will bear this in mind in any future topics I consider inputting, and I am grateful for your patience in helping me to understand and resolve this problem. Many thanks André. 8-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »27.02.23 - 15:20