• ASiegel
    Quote:

NewSense wrote:
    Can the Ambient Menu of Snapshot Icons Window All have a keyboard shortcut

No punctuation, or highlighting, etc. in the title, and no punctuation in the body of the one same line of text in the #1 comment field, and still I get an Error No. 0022 . . . surely you cannot explain that so simply or have some reason that is easy to understand now?

Your title was most likely too long.

Based on a quick glance, I was unable to find any forum topic with an equally long title.

Quote:

I since took the words "Icons Window All"out of the title one at a time to no effect, and then all together removed all three words in that topic line of text after the word Snapshot, and then, at last, managed to create the title - so it seems that the system actually 'forbids'/Errors No. 0022 . . if there is a use of the word Icons or Windows or All . . . after the word . . . Snapshot!

Please see above. Removing the three words probably made your title just short enough to be accepted.

Quote:

Whatever it is, it seems to need some better understanding by those that need to know all about such matters. Though I am glad I have at least figured out how to create the topic . . . at last! 8-)

I did not write nor choose the forum software that is part of MorphZone. That said, there appear to be no character limits in the actual forum software itself.

There do appear to be some limitations that are stored in the database structure itself, which is separate from the forum code. This certainly explains the error message that points to database 'issues'. I have to say that I find "60 characters" a reasonable default limitation for titles though.
  • »27.02.23 - 12:12