• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ ASiegel - OK Andreas, I really appreciate you taking the time to explain the issues I asked about, thanks. 8-D

However, I am still stuck with Error No. 0022, even though I have changed the title to . . .

Can the Ambient Menu of -> Snapshot Icons /Window /All have a keyboard shortcut

. . . and I have input the text in the comment to be exactly the same - just the one line of text - as above, and I still cannot generate a new topic with this title! :-(

I even tried to create the topic as . . .

Can the Ambient Menu of Snapshot Icons Window All have a keyboard shortcut

No punctuation, or highlighting, etc. in the title, and no punctuation in the body of the one same line of text in the #1 comment field, and still I get an Error No. 0022 . . . surely you cannot explain that so simply or have some reason that is easy to understand now?

I have seen the '-' hyphen , the '>' greater than, and the '/' forward slash language identifiers in many other topic headings and they do not cause any issue in a topic's title thread, so is it the topic title that has the issue or the content in the first comment field that creates the thread, or something else that is generating this Error No. 0022?

None of the text enhancements and other features of the entry I am trying to input seem to me to be contentious in such a way that they would prevent the input of this topic, unless there is some way that having them one-after-the-other causes such a problem, but nonetheless the forum mechanism seemingly just will not allow the topic I have mentioned to be created. :-?

However, I since took the words "Icons Window All"out of the title one at a time to no effect, and then all together removed all three words in that topic line of text after the word Snapshot, and then, at last, managed to create the title - so it seems that the system actually 'forbids'/Errors No. 0022 . . if there is a use of the word Icons or Windows or All . . . after the word . . . Snapshot!

Also, the '/' forward slash, and the '(' and ')' parenthesis brackets are not allowed, and maybe other punctuation as well, on the same line when the word Snapshot is in the title, or could it be the word Menu, or could it be the word Ambient - which may be related to the use of such punctuation / 'commenting' in this title field - maybe in combination with 'System' words and wording?

Whatever it is, it seems to need some better understanding by those that need to know all about such matters. Though I am glad I have at least figured out how to create the topic . . . at last! 8-)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »27.02.23 - 09:59