• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ ASiegel - I see an edit mark . . .
    Quote:

[ Edited by ASiegel 24.02.2023 - 13:49 ]
    . . . which is at the bottom of my #1 comment, but there is no specific explanation as to why - why is that?:-?

As, I now notice that . . .

1. the text in this #1 forum thread no longer has the issue with text over-running the thread text frame which was 'leaking' into the avatar/profile margin, and out into the right hand side of the main webpage frame,
    2. my 'signature' now has its word wrap corrected,
    3. the 'bullet' in the footer of my initial/opening comment #1, has disappeared,
    4. the second comment marker #2 that had "hopped" out of the margin in the second comment, has also strangely also seemingly been rectified/edited

Though why it was not working as it should have been, has not been commented on/edited with an explanation as to why this intervention was required - with reasons, and also why I cannot create the thread I wanted to with the title - listed as a specific thread? :-?
    Can the Ambient Menu "Snapshot Icons+Window+All" have a keyboard shortcut(s)?

If this issue is still being looked into then I would like to know when I can open a dedicated topic on the title I want to, or is this too much to hope for? :-?
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »26.02.23 - 05:17