Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
Posts: 561 from 2004/2/10
My idea would be to see what is needed most in MorphOS and bring it over.
I think homebank makes alot of sense.
1. MorphOS doesn't have a native accounting system.
2. It is written in MUI.
3. It somewhat works already.
4. I believe the sourcecode is available for it.
5. It has really good bones for an accounting system so it would only require tweaking, such as adding for language for US applications.
6. I'm not aware of anyone that is working on it for MorphOS.
7. This is something that may carry a bounty to make some money with. Regardless, I might be willing to give you a little bit to get you going...