• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    This is a little way off topic, but the database is 'bouncing' me inputting this topic as a new forum posting, so I'll ask here, and when the database gets back to working properly - as it should, instead of generating a message:

Quote:

Error No: 0022 . . . Error Msg: An error ocurred while querying the database.

If the page does not automatically reload, please click here,
    - and the page doesn't automatically reload, and neither does a click on "here" respond/reload the page either . . . :-(

This issue seems to occur from time to time, though it has been a while since I last encountered this "error", or can anyone else confirm this is happening to them also? :-?

Anyway, if I've not had anyone answer here then I'll ask in a new thread when that's possible to start a thread/new topic . . . so . . .

Does anyone know if it is possible to set keyboard shortcuts for the Ambient Menu option Snapshot >Icons/Window/All? :-?

I have previously set keyboard shortcuts for View> Icons/List - toggling by using Cmd + -, and for quick swapping from the View> Icons / All Files / Thumbnails I use Cmd + =, but I just cannot figure out a way to be able to have a keyboard based shortcut to Snapshot the option to retain/save the choice selected for Icons / Window / All - does anyone know how to do this? 8-)

It used to be possible to enable this option on Amiga OS/WB 3.x with Tools Daemon 2.2 but with Ambient I just cannot find a way to enable it . . . as yet! 8-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »23.02.23 - 10:41