• Just looking around
    coolchilli
    Hi community!

I'm a new user of MorphOS in research of the level to which old hardware can still be relevant in the modern world.

I've been browsing around this forum for a few weeks now, and am looking for something a little more scientific as to what the community use MorphOS for...

... I've started a post on Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/posts/radclyffe_many-peoples-first-computer-was-an-amiga-activity-6966005270338539520-onlo?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop) but please feel free to respond here - I'm interested to understand whether it's the large software base going back to the 1980s that is the greatest draw, nostalgia for old games, visual arts software, productivity software, or something else entirely?

I'm also particularly interested in case anyone has any highly unusual uses for MorphOS that you'd be willing for me to write about? Is there, for instance, something that the Amiga platform is particularly well suited for - even today?

Many thanks in advance - am excited to learn where the consensus lies and what surprises you might have for me!
    --

MorphOS 3.17 on iBook G4 + Workbench 1.3 on CDTV
  • »22.08.22 - 22:37
    Profile Visit Website