• MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    Quote:

IKE wrote:
    I used to use some commodities or scripts on Amiga OS 3.x that would "Close all windows" and "Click to Front". I haven't really found equivalents in MorphOS. Those were pretty useful. Maybe they exist, I just haven't located them for window manipulation.

In the MorphOS preferences, in IControl, under hotkeys you can set a hotkey for "Active Window: To Front. Click in the text field next to it, then press the left mouse button once and wait a second. It should now say "mouse_leftpress" in that field, and if you save (or use) the settings, it will automatically put any window you click in to the front.

Similarly there is also an "All Windows: Hide" option that doesn't close all windows, but at least hides them. There's then also hotkeys to show either a single hidden window or all hidden windows, which are ctrl+lalt+u and ctrl+lalt+a by default.
    I rarely log in to MorphZone which means that I often miss private messages sent on here. If you wish to contact me, please email me at [username]@asgaard.morphos-team.net, where [username] is my username here on MorphZone.
  • »05.06.22 - 07:39
    Profile Visit Website