• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    OlafSch
    Quote:

koszer schrieb:
    Quote:

OlafSch wrote:
    You can think what you want and accept different views or not.

I accept that some people may act irrational because of nostalgia factor. I'm perfectly fine with a fact they have no arguments except for "Because I want to". In fact, that would be the only valid response if someone asked me why do I use MorphOS and not Windows/OSX on a mainstream machine.

I just firmly believe no possible MorphOS ISA switch can change their minds, really. They will use their favourite Vampire/PiStorm/Amiga-emulator-in-a-box machine no matter what.

It is irrational to use MorphOS too because if you would be "sane" you would use Windows or Linux or a Mac instead. As I wrote ISA change alone will not change the mind. Partly they are certainly lost at all. If it is just hobby and not your main system you think different and that is the case by many of the current users. Even if you say the games are all ugly and not interesting (i do not agree and also play PC ports on my system) and Aros 68k and AmigaOS so inferior (what I not care if true), even if you think so the morphos devs should think how to change the attitudes and at least keep current user base happy. Or they accept that the morphos camps perhaps shrinks and that they mainly work on the OS for themselves. That is also OK.
  • »15.03.22 - 13:53