• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    matt3
    I may try a vampire someday for the fun of it, when they release the 3000 version.

But, for me MOS is the best Amiga replacement and nothing else is close. I use my PM 2.3 daily for work and it handles all the productivity software I use it for. If I play games it is only older games (quake 2, duke, rtcw) all of which work just fine on MOS. I'm not a real games other than that.

Ambient is real slick and most of all the developers of MOS care about their users. I can't tell you how many times they help me by testing the software I rely on or remove bugs that are corrected with future releases. Heck, when I first bought MOS for my Peg II many years ago they updated the flame screen saver just because I found issues with it. Not at all necessary but so much appreciated.

The spirit and experience that made the Amiga great for me in the 80's continues with this Team.

I do hope for faster hardware support in the future so that I can realize all that Wayfarer and Mplayer have to offer, until then I will keep using my G5.
  • »14.03.22 - 21:01