• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    terminills
    Quote:

white wrote:
    @Andreas_Wolf
    aros I started using it many years ago I would say at its first appearance at the time there was no support for wifi but only on ethernet I had changed the firmware of a usb-wifi stick of the German telephone company "O2" unlocking it to access also to other operators (at the time I was in germany) and I was able to connect to the network via wifi I do not think later this support has ever been integrated into Aros.
    Even though I mentioned it on #freenode

( unlike the vodafone usb-wifi stick, the o2 was perfectly recognized by aros and was able to work with Aros )

I've been following him for a while but Aros doesn't make me too unstable for my taste.
    Besides the fact that it cannot be compared with Morphos at least in my opinion.

All I've mentioned are just small examples but if I'm not mistaken there is no ps2 emulator on amiga systems today.

Obviously, if we are talking about a PC then there is no need for any other system to work with everything.

And of course having Morphos on X64 would be really nice :-)

AROS doesn't support wifi? Could have sworn the original port of wpa-supplicant to Amigaoid OSes was done to AROS.
  • »13.03.22 - 18:41