• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    For those who own an amiga and want to make it more efficient, the vampire is useful.
    To add hardware to the base machine.

But in reality you always have a 68k system that was stopped many years ago '
    Only faster.

Probably for those who have an amiga machine it is nice to add this hardware.

Meanwhile, I would like to try Morphos in X64 version on my ryzen 5800 but I imagine that a possible graphics card support is on the Radeon (for PC I have always chosen geforce).

How cool would Morphos be on X64 it would be blazing fast (I guess this).

Could it be that you can't find someone who can fully fund the development for the X64 version?
    :-)

My admiration for Morphos developers is very great for that,
    For making a new system that runs the "old amiga" software and with other things like a Browser etc. etc..

And if a port for a Playstation 2 emulator will be developed later this would be very nice.
    This would open up new avenues for the x64 version of Morphos to use new software but is just an example.

I would be happy to spend even more for the license because the x64 system itself is something that does not exist in any "amigaos" area
    This must be taken into account in the panorama and in the "amiga" market.

Is it so difficult to understand for those who have the possibility and could fully finance the entire X64 project?
    To support the Morphos developers.

:-)

And all development would be focused on Morphos X64 only.
    Without thinking about hardware with projects that only waste precious time to always have the same old applications of 30 years ago.

There is a lot to be said about this.
    Without going into the details of the new software that could be ported to X64.

And it is useless to make new hardware for software developed 30 years ago' does not make sense.

[ Edited by white 13.03.2022 - 14:04 ]
  • »13.03.22 - 12:27