• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    @ Primax -> One thing to note is that if you format a partition to SFS then that is not the same as the OS4 SFS standard - they are not compatible as such AFAIK.

So the partition will only be writeable through MorphOS IIRC, but it is the best partition/format structure for MorphOS, and as you only use it for MorphOS booting/system then I would still recommend SFS. So, you can at least then use SFSDoctor to fix any/usually seldom/rare or occasional error you get that needs SFSDoctor to fix it. :-D
    Quote:

Primax wrote: The lamp is on all the time....but I am not sure if there is really something going on. 5 hours!!

I'd say it's time to give up on salvaging that partition as it was/is, and it's time to re-install it using SFS this time, so at least it is highly likely to be fixed, often by SFS itself if there are any issues from time-to-time - that's just my experience and advice.

No MorphOS systems were hurt during the time it took to write this . . . AFAIK ! 8-D
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »12.01.22 - 06:24