• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

retrolinuz wrote: For an office suite, we have several cloud options

Don't forget that there is Folio, which is a great idea, and I can't wait for André Siegel to come up with a replacement/improvement for that idea, which I hope he already has as a W.I.P made some progress on? 8-)

For me it's not prudent to hand-off your own digital documents to some "cloud" area and trust an enterprise that just wants to make money from as many people as they can. I just don't trust such commercial ventures.
    Quote:

Zylesea wrote: I still favour something like oulined about 10 years ago:

https://via.i-networx.de/q86.htm - QBox reloaded, ABox legacy with 68k JIT.

Wow indeed Ulrich, nice article though. 8-)

I'd like to see an Amiga based system take the plunge and migrate to either x86 or ARM or even to Raspberry Pi hardware if it can offer sufficient "grunt" for a future long-term benefit.

A Raspberry Pi would be the ultimate (for now) MorphOS-Mini, and it's already a known piece of hardware for many Amiga users, as well as other flavours of OS, with quad core and 64 bit processing, built in HD GFX so what's not to like about it, as long as it would work out to be compatible with 68k and PPC software running within the OS framework? 8-)
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »12.07.21 - 23:59