• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Intuition
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:
    Again, thanks for all the advice and suggestions. I will still look to see what community college courses are available to me for computer programming, but will use the Hollywood Forums and helpful advice I can get from here, to begin my learning. I'll also look for YouTube videos, but don't expect to find many that are MorphOS, or Amiga specific, and fewer still that are for Hollywood. If there were tons of tutorials available, I would have used them already in the past, but again, choosing a college course is partly as a way to get me to devote the time each week, in addition to time I would spend at home. If I'm committed to attending a class each week, I believe it will motivate me to also do more coding work at home as well. I'm really good at wasting time with other distractions, or just being lazy, from time to time.

https://www.nobleprog.com/lua/training/california

A Lua training course will be your best bet if you are going to focus on Hollywood.
    1.67GHz 15" PowerBook G4, 1GB RAM, 128MB Radeon 9700M Pro, 64GB SSD, MorphOS 3.15

2.7GHz DP G5, 4GB RAM, 512MB Radeon X1950 Pro, 500GB SSHD, MorphOS 3.9
  • »03.09.20 - 12:57