• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    takemehomegrandma
    Quote:

Intuition wrote:

Hope you and your family aren't suffering too much.

Thanks. I believe I could have felt a peak during Saturday night when going to sleep. Really coughed a lot, pointless dry-cough that gave no relief, and there was a noticeable discomfort in my chest that couldn’t be ignored. Didn’t have trouble to breathe but at that point it for some reason felt like a plausible next step. Was a bit worried actually. But since then things have improved. So maybe I’m recovering. Kids seems to be better as well, cough less often now they are full of energy.

Quote:

Saw this article about the science behind Sweden's approach.

https://www-thelocal-se.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.thelocal.se/20200328/explaining-the-science-behind-swedens-relaxed-coronavirus-approach/amp

Yeah, they have now reduced max crowds from 500 to 50. The reasons they didn’t want to go further was explicitly to be able to keep the elementary schools and daycare open.

They have also increased the paid sick-leave: Now every working citizen can go home at first symptom and stay home for 21 days and receive 80% of your salary, no questions asked. No need for a doctor to examine you for the money payout during the first 21 days. Same if your kid is sent home from school with symptoms (or other illness), just go home and stay home, and 80% of your paycheck will come.
    MorphOS is Amiga done right! :-)
    MorphOS NG will be AROS done right! :-)
  • »30.03.20 - 05:55