• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Quote:

ASiegel wrote:
    Quote:

supremo wrote:
    Nosense comparison. What is the cost of the materials needed to create a license? Answer: Zero.

What are the added material costs to move economy passengers who paid substantially less for tickets and have them fill up every single empty first-class and business-class seat in an airplane?

What are the added material costs to have people fill up empty courtside seats at a basketball game or empty seats in the first row at a high-profile concern?

Still, there are empty premium seats in airplanes, at concerts and sports events precisely because billion-dollar enterprises perfectly understand that "added material costs" is rarely a relevant metric to guide pricing strategies for consumer goods and services.

Last not not least, please do me a personal favor: When you are done arguing here on MorphZone, please think back about how much time you spent telling people why you deserve a price cut and then think about how much money you could have earned if you had used the same amount of time to do productive paid work. The answer might surprise you.

"What are the added material costs to move economy passengers who paid substantially less for tickets and have them fill up every single empty first-class and business-class seat in an airplane?"
    Zero. That's why I have been moved *SEVERAL* times to business class when paid tourist class. Do your research.

"What are the added material costs to have people fill up empty courtside seats at a basketball game or empty seats in the first row at a high-profile concern? "
    Zero. But I don't know that kind of business because I've never been there.

"there are empty premium seats in airplanes,"
    Honestly, hardly ever seen one. Perhaps I took the wrong airlines.

"how much money you could have earned if you had used the same amount of time to do productive paid work."
    Another central europe misconception. You don't need to work to get money. Again, do your research. The answer might surprise you.
  • »25.11.19 - 20:00