• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I was trying to upload a file or two to a webpage but find that the server has been modified fairly recently to use TLS and does not allow anymore Ami Trade Centre - that I've used before, as it now returns the message "... cleartext sessions and weak ciphers are not accepted on this server.... Please reconnect using TLS security mechanisms." :-(

I tried Transfer v2.5, but even though I selected SFTP as the connecting option I think the same issue exists for that utility as well.

So, do we have a way (program/utility) of transferring files via TLS/Secure FTP, or have others used Transfer v2.5 successfully recently? :-?

I have used Transfer v2.5 also in the past, and managed OK with it, but it is not connecting for me at the moment. :-(

I know there is hURL - a Plugin for Hollywood v8+, but I don't know of any application/utility that has been authored to take advantage of its possibilities at the moment, unless someone else knows differently? :-?.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »30.09.19 - 07:11