• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Samurai_Crow wrote:
    As such it's time for a change as the subject of this thread indicates. What change though? Have I missed any choices?

The title of the thread was meant to say that it is a time for a change in the way MorphOS is promoted, because in my opinion, we need more new users, and hopefully some of them will also be new programmers who will create MorphOS compatible software for us to use.

As for the Q-box thing, I'm pretty sure it was abandoned long ago, and the MorphOS Dev. Team is working on something new. It will look and feel something like our current MorphOS on PPC I think, but will be completely different "under the hood", and it will not be backward compatible with old Amiga software. It probably won't even be compatible with old MorphOS software, unless such software can be recompiled easily. But all of this is speculation on my part, except that at least one or two of the "Team" members has stated that work is being done on creating MorphOS for x64. That part I am sure of, but it might take years to complete.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »22.09.19 - 21:58