• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

ASiegel wrote:
    Quote:

Can I use two different screen resolution sizes for the different displays?

You can. Please consider asking via IRC on #morphos for more timely instructions but note that it is quite late in Europe already.

Also, if you have access to an external keyboard and mouse, you could just close the lid before MorphOS shows its boot logo. This way, your Powerbook will work just like a desktop computer.

I know it is too late to get a reply today, but I'm hoping that someone will reply to this question while I am sleeping, and I'll find my answers when I wake up. I want to demonstrate the new ability to display two screens at the same time, with different content, and at different resolutions, from my PowerBook, as I think that being able to work from two screens is very useful. I can't imagine going back to using only one display on my Windows desktop, which is why I want to show this working on my MorphOS system. I think others at the show will also find it useful. I doubt that I will be able to get on IRC to ask questions, but maybe I will try tomorrow, before it gets too late in Europe.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »26.10.19 - 22:56