• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

_coliN_ wrote:
    Hello all!

Feedback of my problem: nothing happens after sending several emails to the support of A-eon.

It is very sad, what is going on within the Amiga-world, and how the existing user are handled...

I gave up for contacting Mr. Dickinson. Probably it is easier to write boring blogs and touring around the world, to make the people suppose, there is a development and future in the Amiga world.....

Sad to get no support.....

I understand your sadness about the state of the Amiga community, but don't understand your attitude. You don't seem to understand that there aren't any companies that do Amiga business of any kind any more, just a few enthusiasts who try to keep the community going as best they can. As far as I know, the only employees that A-Eon has is Trevor himself, and a few dedicated programmers who work on a contract basis, so who do you think is going to do all of this "customer support" that you are complaining about? You expect Trevor to drop what ever he is doing and reply to every email that is sent to A-Eon? I agree that some kind of support should be offered to customers buying A-Eon products, and I think that customers do get support, but you haven't bought anything from A-Eon yet it seems.

Try writing to the developer of some game you bought for your Amiga back in 1987 and see if they reply. Sorry for the harsh tone of this message, but I'm just trying to point out that your attitude regarding support for ImageFX4.5 and your faulty CD from many, many years ago is ridiculously over optimistic. Getting angry toward the person or company who now is trying to get programmers to update your ImageFX program does not help anyone, specially yourself. I think I have the same CD that you have stored somewhere, and if I can find it, I'll see if I can create an ISO image of it. If I can, then I'll ask Trevor for permission to send you a copy of the ISO. So, going on forum sites and insulting Trevor probably isn't in your best interest, is it?
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »01.09.19 - 15:57