• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    You have to bear in mind that your printer does not seem to be in the MorphOS Supported Hardware - Scroll down to Printers but it may be supported if it is hardware compatible with a HP or Epson printer in the list, though sadly I doubt that there is a compatible printer option, but I could be mistaken.

However, if you can, then you'll be able to use TurboPrint to print out document you select/save to print, either using the TurboPrint driver for the printer or using the GS: (GhostScript, i.e. PostScript emulator printing capability of TurboPrint), although there is also a specific version of Ghostscript for MorphOS you can download if you prefer.

You can also take a look at the MorphOS Library in the Hardware Compatibility - User supplied information

I don't use Turboprint as I have a PostScript capable colour laser printer (HP2500 CLJ) that I usually use via USB, though I could use the Netprinter.device, but I don't print out as many documents as I used to, so USB suits my needs quite nicely.

PostScript printing has had improved support recently since v3.10, so if you can acquire a PostScript printer, with a PPD file that you'll need to get it working with MorphOS then you'll be far better off, and generally get better quality printouts than PCL3.

I hope the information is of some use to you.

[ Edited by NewSense 15.08.2018 - 04:39 ]
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »15.08.18 - 04:39