• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > I once saw a thread derailed because he hadn't ever seen the abbreviation
    > ande for Amiga-News.de. Rather than simply take my word that we used it
    > commonly on IRC [...], he proceeded to then demand links to where it had been used.

None of this is even remotely true. It's completely made up. What happened is quite the opposite: I simply assumed you meant amiga-news.de when you wrote "ANDE". See comment #714 for where it happened. I'm sure you can navigate there also without a link.

> The worst thing one can do is actually supply some

Indeed that's the worst thing you KennyR could do as this would expose you as the liar you are in an instant.

> Andreas is free to dispute anything said, but he struggles to do so in a constructive manner.

I feel that posting links is the most constructive thing possible to do in order to expose your lies.

> The two events are quite possibly interconnected.

Ben moved from Monard no later than May or June. When were his mails filed as evidence?

> the other shareholders [...] to date, have said nothing. [...] nobody is sure if Costel
    > actually did come back to do it.

He at least announced the Shogo update on 10 July to os4welt.de (so 2 days after 3.1.4.1 release).

> A-Eon's Amiga wiki's Admin strangely removed reference to the AmigaONE brand
    > on several pages including front page and X5000 page

It was just these 2 pages.

> only to put them back when people noticed.

Only to the main page. X5000 page has it removed still.

> concerned name fanboys [...] say they won't buy anything without TEH NAME.

I doubt this actually happened, as reaction to the recent "AmigaOne" issue and with your history anyway :-)
  • »18.07.19 - 20:46