• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    >> Says the one who just recently completely misunderstood the purpose
    >> of Paul Clements' testimony to the point of utter stubbornness.

> No I didn't misunderstand anything Andreas

Yes you did, you even went as far as putting words in his mouth he never even implied. Everybody who is able to read English language could simply read his words (which I quoted to you several times) telling the exact purpose and conclusion of his testimony. Also Cloanto have referred to this testimony in their court filings for no other purpose than to show that Hyperion's 3.1 license ist just for 3.1 proper and does not extend to older versions just because 3.1 is based on them. What you've made of it, namely that the testimony's conclusion was that Hyperion's 3.1 license was null and void, is bordering on delusions.

> You obviously didn't understand the bigger picture of Paul Clement's testimony

You obviously fabricated this "bigger picture".

> nor the purpose of such a testimony in a jury trial.

I read Cloanto's court filings where they referenced the testimony. Did you? Can you give a summary of the reference, shedding light on that alleged "bigger picture"?

> why don't you simply e-mail AeonKit with a notification about those six pages
    > still mentioning "AmigaONE 500"?

Huh? You seem confused. At no point in time were there, neither are there, "six pages still mentioning "AmigaONE 500"". In case you mean just "AmigaOne", why should I of all people notify them, especially considering they decided to reintroduce the term "AmigaOne" to the wiki main page (making it 7 pages btw, not 6)? It's KennyR claiming they aimed at deleting all "AmigaOne" references from the wiki (actually, he even repeatedly claimed they managed to do so), not me, so it's him you should direct your suggestion at.
  • »18.07.19 - 20:06