• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Although I didn't look at all of the links you provided, I get your point, which I think is that Hyperion will have difficulty continuing with the current legal battle with Cloanto, if they are shut down as a business and therefor prevented from proceeding in the current legal proceedings.

My point was more towards the fact that Hyperion will most likely still be able to reorganize, or transfer it's ownership of AmigaOS4 to another company, if they are prevented from continuing to be a company in Belgium. That could be true unless the whole agreement between the "Amiga Parties" and Hyperion is voided due to breach of contract by Hyperion can be proved.

I've made it well known that I believe that the whole Amiga community will be better off if Hyperion goes away completely, even if that means that AmigaOS4 has to be recreated from scratch, for those who still want it and refuse to switch to MorphOS, or use AROS as an alternative. The Classic Amiga market certainly will continue to thrive without Hyperion in the picture. What happens to the Amiga copyrights and trademarks is becoming less and less important to anyone, as time marches on.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »24.06.19 - 18:05