• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Quote:

Jim wrote:
    Yeah Ben, early morning post, just after talking to my doctor and finding out that recent cancer screenings were negative. I'm not too focused, but very happy.

i figured as much. Very glad to hear it was negative Jim! **** cancer!

Quote:

Ben...yeah, just how much DO you guys hate him?
    Because even Bill Buck isn't that negative on the subject, and as recently as a few months ago expressed the opinion that we could still pull it together if we all cooperated.

You are very new to the Kommunity as you were not an Amiga user. Here are some cliff notes. That page doesn't include everything, not even close, and ends 5 years ago. His behavior continues to this day as he attempts to usurp the Amiga brand itself and IP from rightful owners, such as Cloanto.

There is no chance of cooperation with Ben Hermans still around. Did you not hear what Trever said he (allegedly) did on secret recordings? Would you get into bed with someone who (allegedly) embezzled all of a corporations funds?

If Cloanto wins, we could have cooperation. That's MB's whole goal, which is polar opposite of Hermans goal.

Quote:

And even if we can't, let's see MorphOS NG/X64 through, hopefully while still keeping the PPC version on the backburner.

I'm all about MorphOS X86-64. At that point hopefully the break is clean enough that people stop associating it with the laughingstock that "Amiga" has been for nearly a decade. I have an A500/Vampire to use when I get the itch.

[ Edited by redrumloa 20.05.2019 - 19:07 ]
  • »20.05.19 - 23:03