• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    outlawal2
    Actually I have been around and watching the pain for years and it is unfortunate for sure.
    I just believe that we make things worse by constantly posting hugely negative posts. And no I don't believe in burying my head in the sand but I do think we need to have more decent reasonable conversations. So many of these bash Hyperion (or insert ANY Amiga branded company here) ends up with wild accusations being thrown in all directions. Some of them are correct and yet others are not.. (Just like the abovementioned statement that actually turned out to be DiscreetFX. And understand I am only mentioning that one as it is a very recent example, nothing more.

As for all of the Cloanto / Hyperion mess, if things were as simple as all of you are convinced it is there wouldn't be litigation in the first place. I see on a fairly regular basis examples of legalese and none of it is simple and nearly never easy to interpret.

Anyway, I think my disgust at the human race in general got to me and I responded to you folks maybe a bit more harshly than I should have.

I guess what I am really hoping for is reasonable conversation without the shit flinging.
    We have beaten this into the ground so let's move on from this part of the drama please..

There is enough drama in daily life and I try to frequent these forums to get away from al of that and hearken back to friendlier more enjoyable computing days. Days of the Amiga..

:O)
    "Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence." Quote from Rambo...
  • »09.11.18 - 13:49