• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Acill wrote:
    Lol, Hyperion has nothing to do with OS4.1 and where it is today. Near ALL driver support and the look of it are done by 3rd party. The X5000 and A1222 are still not complete, and the 1222 isnt being sold because of the slow ass pace of them! Its a sad stupid proof of incompetence and the Amiga community seems to just stick to them and praise them, I dont get it.

X5000 & A1222 drivers??? I'm still waiting for a working driver for my X1000 on board Ethernet adapter! In addition to the mythical AmigaOS4.2, that I strongly doubt will ever be completed "as described when the X1000 was first released, or when my particular X1000 was produced and sold to me". No one at Hyperion Entertainment, or working for/with them, appears to have the time/skill/knowledge, to finish all (or even most) of the features promised for inclusion as part of AmigaOS4.2. As much as I like Trevor and Matthew at A-Eon, I think they have a responsibility to complete a working driver for the X1000's on board Ethernet adapter, before moving on to their later motherboard designs.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »21.01.18 - 23:49