• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Acill wrote:
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:
    Just show up Paul, and I am sure we will figure out some kind of arrangements for you to share a room with someone. I'm moving rooms from Friday night to Saturday night, but won't be staying Sunday night, as I don't want to inconvenience my neighbors, who will be taking care of my dogs for the weekend.

You should contact Brian Deneen, the president of SACC, and ask him if he knows of anyone needing to share a room. I waited too long, and ended up not being able to get a room at either hotel, but luckily, a friend of mine decided to go, and had reserved a room for Saturday night, and Bill Bosari has a room with an extra empty bed for me on Friday night, as the person sharing his room can't arrive until Saturday.

It sure would be great if you could make it, specially if you also had a beta copy of MorphOS3.10 with you, to run on your X5000.

Keep in touch and let me know if you still can't find a room to share.

As much as I would like to just show up, that's a long way to go and risk having to sleep in the bed of my truck!

Hotels almost always have roll-away beds they can add to any room for a nominal fee. Having attended so many AmiWest shows over the last 10 to 12 years (only missed one I think), I am sure that we will be able to get you into a room with other AmiWest attendees. I would promise you a place in the room I am staying in, but it's not my room and I can't speak for the person who actually made the reservation.

If we can't find anything better, I'll give you my bed, and I'll sleep in my car (which is quite comfortable). I am 100% certain that we can get you into someone's room on a couch or roll-away bed. IIRC, many of the rooms at the Hampton next door to the Hilton Express, have couches that fold out to make an extra bed.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »22.09.17 - 13:32