• ASiegel
    Quote:

Zylesea wrote:
    It's my first year and the overall offering from Bitkom was meeting my requirements better and cheaper.

Before posting, I did research on them but did not find a lot of information on their website or elsewhere.

Quote:

Take-E-Way as first of the kind of those service providers deserves all my praising.

I signed up in 2010 when there weren't too many alternatives around. The way you described the Swiss model is how they have handled things since then. You have a simple custom web form and you just need to fill in numbers in regular intervals. The administrative overhead is negligible once you move past the initial set up phase.

Quote:

not to get me wrong: I am all for EU, fair taxes and saving the environement, but there is plenty of room for easing up things and improvements. In case of WEEE I suggest to read the mikrocontroller.net forum or the according law blogs who provide all nightmare stories. Many very small companies gave up when the WEEE regulations acme into effect. The actual implementation is serving the big companies way better than the small companies.

There is always the option to avoid WEEE altogether by partnering with someone locally or in foreign markets who will take care of it and in return charge a fee on top of whatever you would normally charge.
  • »12.07.17 - 18:46