• Cocoon
    Cocoon
    I guess one thing I really appreciate about MorphOS is that it allows me to have a portable machine. My Silent Paws 1200 with BPPC can run MorphOS - OK an older version - and is fun and everything, is sort of portable, but I don't really see myself traveling with it once the novelty wore off.

I don't really care about new applications, well sort of don't. Pretty much everything I want to do is satisfied by 68K applications if there isn't a MorphOS option available. I wouldn't really classify myself as a power user, no high end games or anything like that. Basic browsing, email, productivity applications and occasional games.

The main reason I prefer Amiga like operating systems is I still think it's a better mouse trap. Easier to do what I want to do, low resource requirements, and I just think the paradigm is better.

For me, that's what's important - it does what I want it to do, the way I want to do it. What more can a guy ask for? Under $200 to get a sweet system doesn't hurt :)
  • »25.03.17 - 02:28