• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I bought both OS4 Classic versions because I had every intention of going the . . . . OS4 route, as that seemed like the only option for me, as all my Amiga use software/hardware was WB1, WB2, WB3.

So, MorphOS seemed a 'step too far', but I was getting desperate for a NG Amiga solution, and so I 'dipped my toe in the water' of MorphOS by buying a MacMini, thinking - if it doesn't work out me using MorphOS I can always use Mac OSX with it.

I have to say though that MorphOS is a Fantastic Amiga migration/solution, if it can be considered to be that, which it certainly is for me, and hopefully for 3,000+ other users. 8-D

I also should say here and now, that MorphOS works many times better, quicker, than Mac OSX ever did on the same hardware, so kudos, yet again, to the MorphOS Development team for what they have achieved to bring this to us all.

It has a great legacy type Amiga feel, with all the advantages of having MUI built in, along with all the benefits of the G4/G5 hardware.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »02.12.16 - 04:15