• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    rob
    Quote:

redrumloa wrote:
    Quote:

eliyahu wrote:
    @redrumloa

to be clear the term 'usual suspects' has *nothing* to do with MOS users. if there are moderation actions i've taken that seem to be unfair to you, please point them out via PM or the moderator feedback forum on a.org. i'm not perfect, and feedback helps me do the best i can. and while i tend to use AOS4 more than AROS or MOS, i enjoy all three, and use all three. i do not have animosity towards this community, MOS developers, or MOS enthusiasts.

just wanted to clear that up.

-- eliyahu

Go back and re-read the statements about "usual suspects" making death threats and stalking. I don't think such statements should be left with even a vague target. If there are people in the Kommunity who are really that unhinged, they should be named by name. I don't think any average user of any platform wants to be associated with someone who makes death threats. That person(s) would have to be mentally unhinged and is a danger to everyone. These people shouldn't be allowed to be sleepers in Kommunity, if they really exist.

Unlike AmigaDave, I don't think such actions, if real, should be taken lightly.

The "usual suspects" tends to be used to refer to a small band of members who thrash out the same tired old arguments again and again. It covers users tending to have an entrenched bias towards one particular variant, be that OS4, 68k, MorphOS or AROS.

You could always try to rise above it rather get angry about what someone said on a forum you no longer use. Surely you gave up posting there because you'd had enough. Why lurk there if what people post only serves to irk you, and if you can't help looking then you might as well challenge anything you believe to be untrue or to have gone too far right there and then. People on sites like Morphzone and Amigans are relatively pleasant towards each other so why bring trouble to your front door.
  • »19.11.16 - 00:13