• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Intuition
    Quote:

redrumloa wrote:
    Baseless slander is being allowed on one of the corporate sites. Vague accusations are being made without a single citation that such things happened. The language is vague on who they are accusing, but it is pretty obvious enough given users like eliyahu's statements in the past. Such accusations towards a small community is slander that should not be allowed to stand. If it really happened, which I doubt, they should name names.

Beans:
    LINK
    Quote:

"Harsh"? Death threats are merely "harsh" now?

LINK
    Quote:

At times it can be one step away from moobunny.

And its pretty weird when a MorphOS user finds himself defending the Frieden brothers.

But I like PPC based hardware and operating systems.

LINK
    Quote:

Death threats, weird homophobic mail, and garden variety abuse.

eliyahu:
    LINK
    Quote:

but the constant abuse by the usual suspects of the people doing actual work around here is at best counter-productive. it has driven away developers and users, and creates a very unpleasant environment for everyone else.

the need to point-score, insult, indulge in baseless conspiracy theories, and giving voice to grudges that have lasted more than a decade at this point has indeed turned this place into moobunny-lite, and we're all worse off as a result.

CodeSmith: (Shame to see him doing this)
    LINK
    Quote:

I don't need some troll who supports a different OS posting photos of where I live, or some weirdo off his meds calling me in the middle of the night. I'm doing Raspberry Pi stuff now instead.

The only incident I can remember someone posting photos of someone's house and their kids playing in the garden was when an OS4 using lunatic did that to Terminills when ARIX was being announced.
    1.67GHz 15" PowerBook G4, 1GB RAM, 128MB Radeon 9700M Pro, 64GB SSD, MorphOS 3.15

2.7GHz DP G5, 4GB RAM, 512MB Radeon X1950 Pro, 500GB SSHD, MorphOS 3.9
  • »17.11.16 - 18:35