• Jim
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Jim
    Quote:

redrumloa wrote:
    Quote:

Jim wrote:
    Has anyone seen the patently fake benchmark numbers comparing Tabor to the SAM460 and the G5 Quad core being posted on AmigaWorld in the tread entitled "Is the pre-order for A1222 going to start"?
    While there has been some backlash, no one at Aeon or AmigaKit has publicly made a comment about it.

Apparent, unbeknownst to any of us, these posts inform everyone that not only is Tabor immensely superior to the SAM460, its also better than a G5 Quad core PowerMac.

I didn't see it until you mentioned, so I went and read the thread. I knew before even going it would be tlosm posting bullshit. Of course A-Eonkit won't correct tlosm, they are all too happy to allow such blatantly false information stay (while having their lackey censor negative remarks).

Sorry Rob, you can't dispute this. An A-eonkit employee participated in the thread. You can't use the "they aren't aware, too busy to associate themselves with the commoners".

Yeah, his posts are disturbing.
    Every benchmark I can find places the Quad core G5 above all AmigaOne models except the P5040 Quad core version of the X5000.

Not that I can't see Tabor being adequate for some users, but imagine the negative sentiment that might be generated if people take these posts seriously and uses them as part of their reasoning for buying Tabor?
    "Never attribute to malice what can more readily explained by incompetence"
  • »17.09.16 - 17:59