• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Raf_MegaByte
    Quote:

Ginger1 wrote:
    Day 1

Things started positively enough. I thought I would see if MorphOS supports my new Wacom Intuos tablet, and a quick Google suggested it might. Plugging it in, I was impressed to see the Poseidon pop up a friendly message saying it had recognised my tablet. A quick prod on the tablet suggested otherwise, however. Some reading and settings-playing later, I had discovered and installed WacomFix.elf. This told me that it had recognised my tablet, but it still wasn't playing ball. I need to look again at the Poseidon settings and the various forum articles to see if I can crack this, as having a pressure sensitive tablet running would make MorphOS an (even more) interesting proposition.

I for sure had big problems to let my pen&touch wacom tablet being recognized and I failed. Yomgui who was the developer who made Wacomfix.elf moved to Canada and he is almost not developing anymore for MorphOS.

[ Edited by Raf_MegaByte 22.08.2016 - 03:44 ]
    Bill Gates "Think!", Steve Jobs: "Think different!" So... Let these guy continue blabbering thinking and enjoy computing! We are on Amiga!
  • »21.08.16 - 18:14