• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Well it is that time of year again, when my thoughts begin regarding participation at the next AmiWest show. I have heard from several people who are planning on attending, which is a great sign. I'm not sure what new information will come out during the show, if any, but it is always a good time for sharing ideas (and for some attendees, sharing a few beers), and everyone seems to have a really good time.

Maybe we will get lucky and the X5000 will be released for sale before, or announced at the show, so we can finally see how well MorphOS3.10 performs on that platform and give the few MorphOS users who are waiting to buy that system (or motherboard, if it is offered that way), the opportunity to buy it.

For myself, I sincerely hope that we will get some news regarding progress on the completion of AmigaOS4.2, but I have no faith in Hyperion, or their ability to ever finish all the goals of the 4.2 release, so I am not counting on it to ever arrive. Please prove me wrong Hyperion! (rhetorical statement, as I am sure Hyperion does not frequent this forum site)

If any of you are planning on attending the 2016 AmiWest Show, please let us know here in this thread. If you want to share a hotel room to cut the cost in half with another MorphOS user that is attending, state that in this thread, so other MorphOS users who are planning on attending can contact you and make arrangements to make that happen.

If any members here want to make suggestions for what should be shown/demonstrated at the MorphOS display table, do that in this thread as well.

Looking forward to seeing more MorphOS users at this year's AmiWest Show than the last 5 years combined.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »16.06.16 - 22:09