• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I think I have the Radeon 9650 that came inside my dual 2.7GHz G5 PowerMac, unless I gave it away to another MorphOS user. If I do have it still, it may take me months to find, among the many boxes that have not been unpacked after my move to this house. It feels like I may never get around to unpacking them all, and never know where some things are hidden. That, or I will finally get them all unpacked just as it is time to pack up and move again, as I doubt I will remain in this house for more than another 2 to 3 years.

I don't even want to think about moving again, it almost killed me the last time, so I would be tempted to just take a few essential things, and leave the rest behind, or take many truck loads directly to the local land fill site, where some of my things would receive a long over due burial. ;-)

That is a lot of classes you are taking at one time! How do you find the time to study, complete class work, and also work to pay your bills, while still finding a few hours each day/night for sleep and eating meals? I applaud your ability and drive to go back to school, and I have thought about doing so myself many times, but then always come to my senses and decide I would be better off just learning "Online", either through organized classes, or independent studying. I've tried to talk other AmigaOS and/or MorphOS users to join together in a study group for learning programming, or improving what little programming skills I still have from my years maintaining the program I used at the last 2 cities I worked for, which tracked building permits and fees, as well as a few other related tasks, but most people who want to learn new, or improve their existing programming skills, would rather do so alone, which is understandable.

I hope you can fit the AmiWest weekend into your busy schedule. The fun begins on Friday afternoon/evening, when the "Classic Amiga" repair clinic takes place, and several users get together to work on their hardware, either doing repairs, maintenance (like replacing capacitors), or modifying their setups with new add-on items, or re-installation of the OS and 3rd party software.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »18.07.16 - 19:13